Truck & Trailer Driver
Civil Construction are seeking a Class 5 Truck Driver to join our existing team. This individual must be able to work autonomously, be a great communicator, honest and motivated. They should take pride in appearance and their machine and be well respected by their peers.
Our team is growing, and if you believe you have all the above qualities you will fit right in!
Our work is spread throughout the Southern Lakes/Central Otago district and includes a mix of Civil works, Drainage, Roading and Earthworks.
- Class 5 license essential
- W, T, R endorsements preferable but not essential
- Sound understanding of the road code, defensive driving technique and relevant transport laws
- Experience in carting, tipping and spreading materials
Benefits and perks
In return for your commitment, you will be working for a company that looks after its employees:
- The opportunity to upskill and progress through the ranks
- Work in a culture of established vision and values
- Work on exciting and challenging projects in some beautiful locations
- Health Insurance offered after 9 months, profit share after 5 years, financial checks and advice
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Ongoing career development through company paid training.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Must also pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Take a look at our current vacancies below and feel free to contact us to find out more.