Truck & Trailer Driver
Civil Construction are looking to employ a Truck & Trailer Driver to join our friendly team in the Southern Lakes Region.
About the Business
Civil Construction takes great pride in delivering high quality civil works, earthworks, drainage, roading and general contracting solutions to the South Island construction industry.
Our success is built from long-standing morals and ethics, with CCL obtaining respect and repeat business for our honesty, skills and innovation. Our business is growing and needs people who can grow with us to provide our clients with 100% customer satisfaction time and time again.
CCL invests in you personally, offering a variety of training and personal career development opportunities. We recognise our team as our biggest asset and invest accordingly.
About the Role
This role involves a variety of truck driving tasks - from carting and spreading materials on site, transporting machinery, customer deliveries and water cart duties. You will also be expected to help when needed labouring and operating other machinery.
Head office is based in Queenstown however work is spread across the Central Otago and Southern Lakes district.
This role will allow you to prove yourself and will give you the opportunity to continually upskill so that you will be rewarded both financially and with career advancement
- Class 5 license essential
- W, T, R endorsements preferable
- Sound understanding of the road code, defensive driving technique and relevant transport laws
- Experience in carting, tipping and spreading materials beneficial
Benefits and perks
In return for your commitment, you will be working for a company that looks after its employees:
- The opportunity to upskill and progress through the ranks
- Work in a culture of established vision and values
- Work on exciting and challenging projects in some beautiful locations
- Health Insurance offered after 9 months, profit share after 5 years, financial checks and advice
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Ongoing career development through company paid training.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Must also pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Take a look at our current vacancies below and feel free to contact us to find out more.